TURBOTAX CUSTOMER REVIEWS

TurboTax Premier Reviews

Designed for every level of investor, TurboTax Premier automatically imports investment income from financial institutions and gives you step-by-step guidance online on reporting rental income.

Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quick and Easy with Turbo Tax! The process to file was quick and easy! It took about an hour for me, but I'm sure it would take the next person less than an hour, as I'm usually over-cautious - LOL!
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great Very much helpful and caring i appreciate turbo tax!!!
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is great tool We highly recommend Turbo Tax to anyone wishing to file their own taxes. The program is user-friendly
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love TurboTax This tax preparation application is very easy to use, provides a lot of references to more detailed information dealing with the various tax aspects. It also provides a good way to learn more about tax laws and situation which might not be really understood from IRS website. It seems to do a great job asking the correct questions and such to cover a majority of the tax situations and areas to consider for less taxes to be paid.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax is quick and easy I loved it. It was super easy and fast. I honestly didn't think it was going to be so easy and fast.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cheaper to do my Own Taxes Turbo tax walks me through my taxes step by step. I used to collect all my documents then pay someone else to do the filing paperwork. That was 80% of the work. Now I do the other 20% and save about $300. My kind of math.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I enjoy completing my taxes every year I like how the questions are formatted, and the additional information about whats normal to have or not normal to have. Very low stress while going through it.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I reccomend Turbotax quick easy. i felt comfortable too. i will do this again next year
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Turbo ta is ok,, no help tho said it was free until I went to file then wanted $110 bucks.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is easy, and amazing. i have been using turbotax for about 3yrs now, and havent had any issues filling my taxes. Easy question and easy steps, makes my life easier.
Date published: 2021-05-15
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 1194
Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quick and Easy with Turbo Tax! The process to file was quick and easy! It took about an hour for me, but I'm sure it would take the next person less than an hour, as I'm usually over-cautious - LOL!
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great Very much helpful and caring i appreciate turbo tax!!!
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is great tool We highly recommend Turbo Tax to anyone wishing to file their own taxes. The program is user-friendly
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love TurboTax This tax preparation application is very easy to use, provides a lot of references to more detailed information dealing with the various tax aspects. It also provides a good way to learn more about tax laws and situation which might not be really understood from IRS website. It seems to do a great job asking the correct questions and such to cover a majority of the tax situations and areas to consider for less taxes to be paid.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax is quick and easy I loved it. It was super easy and fast. I honestly didn't think it was going to be so easy and fast.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cheaper to do my Own Taxes Turbo tax walks me through my taxes step by step. I used to collect all my documents then pay someone else to do the filing paperwork. That was 80% of the work. Now I do the other 20% and save about $300. My kind of math.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I enjoy completing my taxes every year I like how the questions are formatted, and the additional information about whats normal to have or not normal to have. Very low stress while going through it.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I reccomend Turbotax quick easy. i felt comfortable too. i will do this again next year
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Turbo ta is ok,, no help tho said it was free until I went to file then wanted $110 bucks.
Date published: 2021-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is easy, and amazing. i have been using turbotax for about 3yrs now, and havent had any issues filling my taxes. Easy question and easy steps, makes my life easier.
Date published: 2021-05-15
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 1194