Tax Pro Tax Tips

Subscribe and receive all Tax Pro
tax guides via RSS

Recent Articles

7 Most Common Tax Questions Answered by a CPA
CPAs answer a host of tax questions every day about tax returns, deductions, personal finances, and more. Here are some of those FAQs and the answers. Read more…

6 Tax-saving Strategies and Tips from TurboTax Experts
You may know some basic tax-saving strategies to lower your tax bill — now, it's time to explore some less common ways to save when tax time rolls around. Read more…

Tax Attorney vs. CPA: What's the Difference?
Tax attorneys and CPAs are two different, but similar, professionals who can help you with taxes and financial planning. Learn what each one does and when you might call on them for help. Read more…

Should I Hire a CPA?
For the average taxpayer, it might be hard to understand what a CPA can offer. Brushing up on the ways a CPA can help you file your taxes and plan your finances can help you decide the answer to the question, "Should I hire a CPA?" — whether it's to help you do your taxes or for year-round tax planning. Read more…

What Is Form 2848, Power of Attorney, and When Is It Used?
To protect your privacy, IRS employees won't talk to just anyone about your taxes. To give them permission to discuss your taxes with someone else, you'll need Form 2848. Read more…

More Tax Pro Articles

EA vs. CPA Tax Professionals: What’s the Difference? Everything You Need to Know about a Tax Attorney What Is a Tax Preparer? 4 Types of Tax Preparers What is a Tax Professional? What is an IRS Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN)? How to Find a Good CPA for Your Taxes What is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant)? Tax Professionals Beware: Tax Scams Targeting You What Is a Tax Accountant? What Documents Do I Need to Bring to My Tax Preparer? What is an Enrolled Agent for Taxes? How Can the Taxpayer Advocate Service Help Me?

TurboTax Blog »

Get tax tips and tricks, from quick fixes to long term strategies.

Ready to try TurboTax?

Start for Free