TURBOTAX CUSTOMER REVIEWS

TurboTax Product Reviews

Read unbiased reviews of our TurboTax products from thousands of customers and see for yourself why TurboTax is the
#1 best-selling tax software.

Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great tax tool with easy to follow directions Great tax tool with easy to follow directions. Love the ability to automatically import documents from other institutions. I do miss some of the navigation back to specific subsections under each major area.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is user friendly. This app has definitely helped make our lives easier as far as taxes are concerned.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is convienent I think Turbo Tax preparations and questions are thorough.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is excellent Easy to file my taxes. The program guides you through every step in calculating my taxes.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Great experiance with turbo tax I used this last year
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax Rocks! This was the easiest time I’ve ever had doing my taxes. Great experience all around.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easiest way to do taxes Turgo Tax walks you through every step. It is easy. It is fast. It catches everything so you do not have to worry about missing anything.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is a blessing Turbo Tax relives 80% of the stress of preparing and filing the income tax returns. The other 20% is housekeeping (gathering and sorting documents). It walks you through the process and you have answers at your fingertips.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax Great and easy experience that got me my money back in a good time frame.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy peazzy i love it THANKS TURBO TAX thanks turbo tax yall the bestu make me feel so smart im mean of course im smart lol
Date published: 2021-03-21
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 5424
Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great tax tool with easy to follow directions Great tax tool with easy to follow directions. Love the ability to automatically import documents from other institutions. I do miss some of the navigation back to specific subsections under each major area.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is user friendly. This app has definitely helped make our lives easier as far as taxes are concerned.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is convienent I think Turbo Tax preparations and questions are thorough.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is excellent Easy to file my taxes. The program guides you through every step in calculating my taxes.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Great experiance with turbo tax I used this last year
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax Rocks! This was the easiest time I’ve ever had doing my taxes. Great experience all around.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easiest way to do taxes Turgo Tax walks you through every step. It is easy. It is fast. It catches everything so you do not have to worry about missing anything.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax is a blessing Turbo Tax relives 80% of the stress of preparing and filing the income tax returns. The other 20% is housekeeping (gathering and sorting documents). It walks you through the process and you have answers at your fingertips.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax Great and easy experience that got me my money back in a good time frame.
Date published: 2021-03-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy peazzy i love it THANKS TURBO TAX thanks turbo tax yall the bestu make me feel so smart im mean of course im smart lol
Date published: 2021-03-21
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 5424