TURBOTAX CUSTOMER REVIEWS

TurboTax Product Reviews

Read unbiased reviews of our TurboTax products from thousands of customers and see for yourself why TurboTax is the #1 best-selling tax software.

Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Select a row below to filter reviews:
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It's actually pretty easy I've got anxiety issues. Every year they act up and every year I do then and it's nothing. The cheaper 30 dollar option even makes it so they give me what I personally need for cheap. I feel dumb for letting my anxiety get to me each year, as they make it pretty simple, and no real pressure.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax was great It was very easy to use and the steps were easy to follow. very helpful.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Some simple things that need fixing I use turbotax every year and it's great that I don't have to spend $150-$200 for an agent to do exactly what I can do for myself. Only issue I noticed this year was some information that from last year's fiings, wasn't brought into this year's. I had to download last year's return to look these items up and enter them. That may sound like a complaint of the lazy, which it kind of is, but as everything is digital, why does 75% of my information move over but I have to search and find the other 25%? Just odd...
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy-peasy loved it!!! i recommend it to everyone. i don't know why i never used it before
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Have been using TurboTax for years. Solid! Using to use, very helpful. Step by step guidance. Answers questions in easy to understand language
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax is awesome!! Rosa was extremely helpful, professional and patient.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from KZ Turbo Tax is the first site was great and understandable.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax is the best! This was my first time filing taxes and TurboTax made my experience extremely easy.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Super Easy to use The free version I used to file was easy and had a simple user interface which made filing less stressful.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax for retiree TurboTax premier was easy to use as a retiree and covered all my requirements as far as IRA, Capital Gains and Stocks.
Date published: 2021-04-08
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 4146
Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Select a row below to filter reviews:
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It's actually pretty easy I've got anxiety issues. Every year they act up and every year I do then and it's nothing. The cheaper 30 dollar option even makes it so they give me what I personally need for cheap. I feel dumb for letting my anxiety get to me each year, as they make it pretty simple, and no real pressure.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax was great It was very easy to use and the steps were easy to follow. very helpful.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Some simple things that need fixing I use turbotax every year and it's great that I don't have to spend $150-$200 for an agent to do exactly what I can do for myself. Only issue I noticed this year was some information that from last year's fiings, wasn't brought into this year's. I had to download last year's return to look these items up and enter them. That may sound like a complaint of the lazy, which it kind of is, but as everything is digital, why does 75% of my information move over but I have to search and find the other 25%? Just odd...
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from easy-peasy loved it!!! i recommend it to everyone. i don't know why i never used it before
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Have been using TurboTax for years. Solid! Using to use, very helpful. Step by step guidance. Answers questions in easy to understand language
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax is awesome!! Rosa was extremely helpful, professional and patient.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from KZ Turbo Tax is the first site was great and understandable.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax is the best! This was my first time filing taxes and TurboTax made my experience extremely easy.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Super Easy to use The free version I used to file was easy and had a simple user interface which made filing less stressful.
Date published: 2021-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax for retiree TurboTax premier was easy to use as a retiree and covered all my requirements as far as IRA, Capital Gains and Stocks.
Date published: 2021-04-08
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 4146