TURBOTAX CUSTOMER REVIEWS

TurboTax Product Reviews

Browse thousands of real customer reviews to learn why TurboTax is the
#1 best-selling tax software.

Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Select a row below to filter reviews:
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Always Use Turbo Tax I'm self-employed and find TurboTax easy to use. I feel comfortable that I am entering the correct information and following all the guidelines required by local and state governments.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Always a nice experience Always a wonderful and hassle free experience! TurboTax is my go to every year .
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by from I loved TurboTax, but Premier is SO SLOW I've been using this program for YEARS and never had any issues. This year, due to investments, I used the Premier version and it took me hrs and hrs to get thru the review. There is something wrong with the program- a quick google search leads to hundreds of other ppl with the same problem and NO solution that works (no, clearing my cache doesn't fix this, neither does another browser or anything else turbo tax suggested). This needs to be fixed asap.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SO Easy. TurboTax was easy and efficient. It addressed all of our credit and deduction needs. It was also way cheaper than going to a CPA.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from EASY QUICK EASY I SUGGEST EVERYONE AT LEAST TRY IT OUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF IT WAS A CAKE WALK
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Live help is great - thanks Brenda Had a complicated issue and Brenda walked me through everything. THANK YOU
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax = excellent Great experience! TurboTax does it all at a very reasonable rate.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from NO REGRETS Have been using Turbo Tax for 11 years now, and every season as new changes come about the experts are always there to assist and make the filing process as painless as possible. Questions are 90% of the time answered immediately, the other 10% will be answered within a day or two, highly recommend.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love it Turbo Tax is so easy to use, it works with you the whole time your filing, and on top of that while keeping your info secure. Plus I don't have to leave the house
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good stuff Very nice step by step process. Will recommend to anyone new to filing.
Date published: 2022-02-18
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 10746
Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Select a row below to filter reviews:
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Always Use Turbo Tax I'm self-employed and find TurboTax easy to use. I feel comfortable that I am entering the correct information and following all the guidelines required by local and state governments.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Always a nice experience Always a wonderful and hassle free experience! TurboTax is my go to every year .
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by from I loved TurboTax, but Premier is SO SLOW I've been using this program for YEARS and never had any issues. This year, due to investments, I used the Premier version and it took me hrs and hrs to get thru the review. There is something wrong with the program- a quick google search leads to hundreds of other ppl with the same problem and NO solution that works (no, clearing my cache doesn't fix this, neither does another browser or anything else turbo tax suggested). This needs to be fixed asap.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from SO Easy. TurboTax was easy and efficient. It addressed all of our credit and deduction needs. It was also way cheaper than going to a CPA.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from EASY QUICK EASY I SUGGEST EVERYONE AT LEAST TRY IT OUT I BELIEVE YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSELF IT WAS A CAKE WALK
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Live help is great - thanks Brenda Had a complicated issue and Brenda walked me through everything. THANK YOU
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax = excellent Great experience! TurboTax does it all at a very reasonable rate.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from NO REGRETS Have been using Turbo Tax for 11 years now, and every season as new changes come about the experts are always there to assist and make the filing process as painless as possible. Questions are 90% of the time answered immediately, the other 10% will be answered within a day or two, highly recommend.
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love it Turbo Tax is so easy to use, it works with you the whole time your filing, and on top of that while keeping your info secure. Plus I don't have to leave the house
Date published: 2022-02-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from good stuff Very nice step by step process. Will recommend to anyone new to filing.
Date published: 2022-02-18
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 10746