TURBOTAX CUSTOMER REVIEWS

TurboTax Product Reviews

Browse thousands of real customer reviews to learn why TurboTax is the
#1 best-selling tax software.

Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Select a row below to filter reviews:
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great!!! The agent was excellent. She was very patient with me and explained everything.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Faster than mailing in forms This in my 8th year in a row with Turbo Tax. I had done my own for several decades, but this is so much easier. Took me about 30 minutes to do this year. One of the best parts is that the interface takes you thru all the things you should consider and has explanations for the things you may not recognize or things that are new for the tax year you're filing. I highly recommend Turbo Tax for 99% of those who file. The other 1% use accountants.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax my trusted agent! I have used TurboTax for many years and appreciate the advances they have made through the years with ease of preparation and facilitating accuracy.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from appreciate the help my live expert was nice and efficient- thank you !!
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great way to file..... The system made it easy to follow step by step. Very easy guidance through the whole filling. Great service.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax Makes My Life Easier I can do taxes much more quickly than the old paper filing
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from No problem It was so easy and fast , way better than doing it myself
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Use It Every Year Turbo tax is always easy to use. Although, I miss it when it was free, I dont mind the few dollars it costs to file.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not a good year for me Repeated attempts to upsell me to more expensive Turbotax was irritating. Because of edits I made, Turbotax told me to take itemized deductions but it kept using standard deduction.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved the ease of Turbo Tax Absolutely loved the ease of using Turbo Tax! Very user friendly!!
Date published: 2022-02-19
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 10027
Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Select a row below to filter reviews:
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great!!! The agent was excellent. She was very patient with me and explained everything.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Faster than mailing in forms This in my 8th year in a row with Turbo Tax. I had done my own for several decades, but this is so much easier. Took me about 30 minutes to do this year. One of the best parts is that the interface takes you thru all the things you should consider and has explanations for the things you may not recognize or things that are new for the tax year you're filing. I highly recommend Turbo Tax for 99% of those who file. The other 1% use accountants.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax my trusted agent! I have used TurboTax for many years and appreciate the advances they have made through the years with ease of preparation and facilitating accuracy.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from appreciate the help my live expert was nice and efficient- thank you !!
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great way to file..... The system made it easy to follow step by step. Very easy guidance through the whole filling. Great service.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo Tax Makes My Life Easier I can do taxes much more quickly than the old paper filing
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from No problem It was so easy and fast , way better than doing it myself
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Use It Every Year Turbo tax is always easy to use. Although, I miss it when it was free, I dont mind the few dollars it costs to file.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not a good year for me Repeated attempts to upsell me to more expensive Turbotax was irritating. Because of edits I made, Turbotax told me to take itemized deductions but it kept using standard deduction.
Date published: 2022-02-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved the ease of Turbo Tax Absolutely loved the ease of using Turbo Tax! Very user friendly!!
Date published: 2022-02-19
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 10027