TURBOTAX CUSTOMER REVIEWS

TurboTax Product Reviews

Browse thousands of real customer reviews to learn why TurboTax is
America’s #1 tax prep provider.

Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Select a row below to filter reviews:
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Turbo tax is sneaky It is rather sneaky that extra fee you charge for paying TurboTax via income tax return.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy great Fast and so easy. Used for years and recommend to others
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax makes filling tax painless Easy to navigate with straightforward instructions.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from needs some improvement It took almost as long to pay for e'filing as it did to complete my taxes
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Experience, 5 Years Using TT. My wife and I have been using Turbo Tax now for several years. It's user friendly, answers any side questions we may have and we really appreciate the double/triple checking on saving us money.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Problems with State Paid extra for State Corporate filing. Rejected with no or very little explanations. What a waste of money! Hope it improves next year.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo tax is so amazing Annette was wonderful and I can't wait to work w her again next year.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by from very disappointed, unable to E-File I was unable to E-File returns. Kept getting message there was an error transmitting. I called customer service multiple times with no solution
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Mr Jesse my expert and his assistant are amazing. Mr Jesse and his assistant Rosa help me with all my questions and help me to the process to file my tax.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Long Time User This option is a great way to handle personal filing....it gives about a 95% success rate of having everything you need to file....and with the ability to call customer service with the unusual question, able to complete the other 5%.
Date published: 2022-04-13
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 5965
Narrow your results
Select all that apply to find reviewers similar to you.
Own a business
Student
Select a row below to filter reviews:
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Turbo tax is sneaky It is rather sneaky that extra fee you charge for paying TurboTax via income tax return.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy great Fast and so easy. Used for years and recommend to others
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from TurboTax makes filling tax painless Easy to navigate with straightforward instructions.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 4 out of 5 by from needs some improvement It took almost as long to pay for e'filing as it did to complete my taxes
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Experience, 5 Years Using TT. My wife and I have been using Turbo Tax now for several years. It's user friendly, answers any side questions we may have and we really appreciate the double/triple checking on saving us money.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Problems with State Paid extra for State Corporate filing. Rejected with no or very little explanations. What a waste of money! Hope it improves next year.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Turbo tax is so amazing Annette was wonderful and I can't wait to work w her again next year.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 2 out of 5 by from very disappointed, unable to E-File I was unable to E-File returns. Kept getting message there was an error transmitting. I called customer service multiple times with no solution
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Mr Jesse my expert and his assistant are amazing. Mr Jesse and his assistant Rosa help me with all my questions and help me to the process to file my tax.
Date published: 2022-04-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Long Time User This option is a great way to handle personal filing....it gives about a 95% success rate of having everything you need to file....and with the ability to call customer service with the unusual question, able to complete the other 5%.
Date published: 2022-04-13
All TurboTax® Offerings Reviews - Page 5965