Entering Multiple W-2s
Article ID: GEN12203
If you need to enter additional W-2 forms in TurboTax:
- Click the Federal Taxes tab, and then click Wages & Income. (Home & Business version: Click the Personal tab, and then click Personal Income.)
- Click the Select Specific Topics button.
- To the right of the first entry, W-2 Income, click View List to expand the topics list.
- Click the Revisit button.
- Click the Add Another W-2 button. (Joint returns will have two buttons, one for each taxpayer; make sure to click the correct one.)