Manually Update TurboTax Business 2009
Article ID: GEN12734
Release 8 - April 19, 2010
If you're having trouble updating your TurboTax 2009 Business software using the "Check for Updates" method, you can get your federal program update here:
- Close TurboTax and all other programs except this browser window.
- Click the button below to download the update (77.4MB):
- Save the file to your Desktop).
- After the file finishes downloading, go to your Desktop and double-click the "vise grip" icon, pictured below:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Note: If the update installer stops responding ("freezes"), close the installer and then repeat Steps 4 and 5. The update should now install properly.
- When finished, verify that your TurboTax program is up-to-date:
- On the menu bar at the top of the TurboTax window, select Help, and then select About TurboTax Business 2009.
- In the About TurboTax window, click the Version tab and compare the version number of the first four Modules with the information in the table below.