ItsDeductible Data is Missing
Article ID: GEN12522
When you sign in to your ItsDeductible account, you may notice that the donations you entered previously are missing.
Here are some possible reasons:
- You have multiple User IDs and have signed in using a different one than the one you used when entering your donations. To receive a list of the User IDs associated with your e-mail address, select the Forget Your User ID? link on the Log In Now page.
- If you have more than one e-mail address, have recently changed/updated an e-mail account or use a new one, this could also result in missing data. This is most common when using the 'Forgot Your ID or Password Link?" to retrieve log-in information. The answer you receive could be incorrect, however, depending on the e-mail address you used to create the account. To correct the problem, update your online account information here: My Account Sign In.
- You're looking on the incorrect year tab for your donations (for example, looking for last year's 2009 donations on the 2010 tab).
- You didn't save the donations after you entered them. After entering donations, you must select the Add Items to My Donation button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you entered your data directly into TurboTax (or TurboTax Online), it will not be in ItsDeductible.