Error 67186407: Server name or address could not be resolved
Error 67186407 may occur while e-filing your return, downloading a state, or updating TurboTax.
The error is often caused by an incomplete Internet connection or an error from your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Important: Be sure your Web browser is up to date and meets TurboTax system requirements.
To check your Internet connection, follow these steps:
- Start your browser and go to a Web site that you haven't visited in a while.
- If you cannot access the site, your connection is not working. Contact your ISP.
- If you can access the site, your connection is working. However, if you cannot access TurboTax features over the Internet, continue to the next step.
- If you've already installed TurboTax for Windows, be sure it's set up to work with your Internet connection.
- You may need to set your firewall software so TurboTax can download updates and state programs.