How do I transfer money from my bank account to my TurboTax Card?
Article ID: HOW16895
You can add money to your card from most banks, credit unions or financial institutions. Funds transfers typically take one to three days once set up on your bank's website.
- You will need your routing and account numbers to initiate a transfer. These can be found in the "my Profile" section at www.turbotaxcard.com
- The routing and account numbers are not the same as your 16-digit card number.
- If asked for account type, select "checking".
- If asked for a transaction activity type, select "Deposit Only" instead of "Deposit and Withdrawal".
- Please note that not all financial institutions allow deposits to prepaid card accounts.
Click here to learn more on money transfers to your TurboTax Card.