Error 17946802045 when using TurboTax 2009 or 2010
Article ID: SLN12468
After successfully installing TurboTax 2009 or 2010 on Windows XP, it quits or crashes unexpectedly when doing one of the following:
- Entering data
- Viewing forms
- Clicking between screens
To resolve this issue:
- Close TurboTax.
- Click on Start > Control Panel then double-click the Regional and Language Options icon.
- Click the Languages tab.
- Click the Details button.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Select the Turn off advanced text services checkbox.
- Click Apply then click OK.
- Close the Regional and Language Options window.
NOTE: If the Turn off advanced text services checkbox was already selected, uncheck it, click Apply then OK, then repeat the steps above.