Check Your Computer's System Date (Windows)
Article ID: GEN12251
To ensure your Date and Time settings are correct, select your version of Windows below.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Click on the Start button, then open the Control Panel, select Clock, Language, and Region, then Date and Time.
- On the Date and Time tab, click the Change Date and Time button.
- In the Date and Time Settings dialog box, ensure the date and time are correct and click OK.
- Click the Change Time Zone button to open the Time Zone Settings dialog box.
- Ensure Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes is checked. Click OK.
- Click on the Start button, then open the Control Panel and select Date and Time.
- In the Date and Time Properties window, on the Date & Time tab, ensure the date and time are correct.
- On the Time Zone tab, check the time zone and ensure Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes is selected. Click OK.