Print a single tax form in the TurboTax CD/Download software
Article ID: GEN12248
If you need to print a copy of a particular tax form, schedule, or worksheet without printing out your entire return, or if you want to print out a form not included in your return, here's how:
- Open your return in TurboTax.
- Select the Federal Taxes tab (Personal tab in the Home & Business version).
- Or, if you're looking to print a state form, select the State Taxes tab, then proceed a few screens to open your state return.
- Click the Forms icon near the top of your screen (look on the right side for Windows; left side for Mac).
- Now click the Open Form icon towards the top of your screen.
- A new window will open, where you can search or browse for the form you want.
- With certain forms and schedules, you'll be asked to either select an existing form or create a new copy.
- When the form opens, click the Print button at the bottom in Windows.
- For Mac, choose Print Front Window from the File menu in TurboTax.