How to Print from TurboTax for iPad
Note: The TurboTax for iPad app is free to download and try out. When you are ready to e-file or print, you will be required to make an in-app purchase per return to pay for tax preparation.
Ready to print from TurboTax for iPad?
You can print your tax return as a PDF file saved from TurboTax for iPad 2012. However, to print directly from TurboTax for iPad, you'll need:
- an Internet connection
- an AirPrint compatible printer on the same network
If you already have an AirPrint compatible printer set up on your network, great! Just follow the instructions below on printing from TurboTax 2012 for iPad.
- Open your tax return in TurboTax for iPad.
- Tap on Print and File, then Save for your Records.
- Tap Preview or Print (If you haven't paid for your return, you will be asked to pay through iTunes.).
- After the .PDF file opens, tap the arrow icon on upper right corner, then tap Print.
- Tap Select Printer.
- Tap your AirPrint printer and Printer Options.
- Tap Print when ready. Your tax return file will be sent to your printer.