Error: "Unable to Save File" in TurboTax for Mac
Unable to Save File occurs when you log on as an administrator to install TurboTax, but later log on as a user to run TurboTax.
To resolve, log in to your computer using the same account (administrator or user) to both install and run TurboTax.
If that doesn't work, try this:
- Uninstall TurboTax.
- Remove your TurboTax preferences.
- Hold the Command (?) key and then tap the Tab key until you have switched to the Finder.
- Hold the Option key and open the Go menu at the very top of the screen.
- Select Library and open the Preferences folder.
- Remove the .plist files with TurboTax in the name.
- Install TurboTax.
- Manually update TurboTax.