Send Payment for Balance Due After E-Filing With SnapTax
Article ID: GEN80737
SnapTax allows you to e-file a balance due tax return. If you owe money to the IRS or your state, here is how to pay your balance due.
- After your e-filed tax return is accepted by the IRS, we'll email you with steps on how to access copies of your tax returns online.
- Print out your tax return and related forms for your records.
- Check your printed filing instructions for your payment mailing address(es) and payment due date(s)
- If you owe money:
- Federal Payment Due: We’ll include a federal Payment Voucher.
- State Payment Due: We’ll include a state e-file Payment Voucher, if your state provides one.
- Both types of vouchers include instructions to ensure that your tax agency payment(s) are credited correctly.