Oregon 2010: Certain Customers May Have Underpaid City and County Business Taxes
Certain customers, who filed Oregon Form SP-2010 (Combined Tax Return for Individuals for Multnomah County Business Income Tax and City of Portland Business License Tax), may have underpaid their tax.
The issue has been fixed.
How to tell if you are impacted
You are affected if ALL of the following are true:
- You filed Form SP-2010 prior to March 25, 2011; AND
- Your Form SP-2010 included an amount on line 2 (Business Income Tax and Business License Tax Add Back).
If you meet the criteria, you may have underpaid your Multnomah Country Business Income Tax and/or City of Portland Business License Tax. You will need to amend Form SP-2010.
If you need to contact us, please use the phone number in the email from TurboTax and tell the representative you’re calling about the Oregon - Multnomah County and Portland Business Taxes.
Let us do the work for you. We highly recommend this.
- Please download and print this Authorization Form.
- Complete the form and fax it to us at the number printed at the top of the form.
- A TurboTax representative will contact you (within 6 days) when your corrected return is ready to be securely emailed back to you.
- You can print, sign and mail the corrected return to Oregon.
Or you can make the corrections yourself. However, the amend process can be complex.
- To do it yourself, please follow these step-by-step instructions.
- After you make the changes to your tax return, you will need to mail a copy to Oregon.
- If you need assistance, call us at the phone number in the email.