How do I update my TurboTax account information?
Very easily! Start by clicking My Account or My TurboTax, which you'll find in the upper right corner of every screen on the turbotax.com site, including this one.
From there, you can either:
- Sign in with your TurboTax user ID and password, and then click Account Info to update your:
- User ID;
- Mobile phone number; or
- Security question and answer
- Or, click the Access your account services link in the lower-right corner to update your:
How do I create a TurboTax account?
Simple! Just click the blue Sign Up button in the upper right corner of every TurboTax.com page.
What if I lost my login and my e-mail address has since changed?
If you have tried logging into your account with no success and you no longer use the e-mail address when you created your account, you must submit an Email Change Request. Be ready to provide the following:
- Your User ID
- Old e-mail address
- New e-mail address
- Mailing address
- Daytime phone number
- One of the following via cell phone camera or digital scan:
- Driver's License
- State Issued ID with address
- Notarized document with your name and address.
You will receive an e-mail verification when the e-mail address associated with your TurboTax Online account has been changed. (If you do not receive the e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us.)