Manually Update TurboTax 2010 (Mac)
Article ID: GEN12918
Final Release – October 5, 2011
If you're having trouble updating your TurboTax 2010 for Mac software using the "Check for Updates" method, you can get your federal program update here.
Note: We do not offer manual updates for the TurboTax State program. If you need to update your state program, click here for options.
- Close TurboTax and all other programs except this browser window.
- Click here to download the update (76.5 MB).
- After the file finishes downloading, go to your Desktop and double-click the file TT10_update.app.dmg.
- In the new window, double-click the "checkbox with arrow" icon TT10_update.app to unpack and install the updates.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
- When finished, verify that your TurboTax program is up-to-date:
- Open TurboTax.
- From the TurboTax menu at the top of your screen, select About TurboTax.
- Click the More Info button.
- Compare the Version number of the first three Components with the information in the table below.