How do I change or delete imported stock transactions?
Article ID: GEN12481
If you need to change or delete stock transactions that you imported from your broker, here's how:
- Open your tax return in TurboTax.
- Click the Federal Taxes tab, and then choose Wages & Income right below it. (Home & Business: Click the Personal tab, and then choose Personal Income below the tab.)
- Choose Explore on My Own if you are asked how you want to go through the Income section.
- On the Your 2012 Income Summary screen, scroll down to the Investment Income topic.
- Click Update to the right of the subcategory Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other.
- On the Investment Sales Summary screen, you can edit or delete the info you imported.