Problems Registering TurboTax for Mac 2011
There are two types of issues you may encounter when registering your TurboTax for Mac 2011 software:
- Autofilled information that disappears when you type in a blank field; or
- Registration information that disappears and cannot be re-entered when you tab to a new field.
Autofilled information that disappears can be caused by an incomplete entry in your contacts. To work around this issue, you can fill out your registration form manually.
Registration information that disappears and cannot be re-entered is caused by issues filling in iCloud contact data. To work around this issue:
- Go to System Preferences, click the iCloud icon, and clear the Contacts checkbox.
- Reopen TurboTax; you should now be able to register.
- When finished, repeat Step 1 except this time re-select the Contacts checkbox.