Import into TurboTax Online
TurboTax Online's import feature lets you import tax information from these financial sources:
- Forms 1098, 1099-B, 1099-DIV, 1099-INT, 1099-MISC, 1099-OID and 1099-R from participating banks, brokerages, and mutual fund companies
- Form W-2 from participating employers and payroll providers
- Charitable donations from ItsDeductible
To import from your financial institution, mortgage lender, or payroll provider into TurboTax Online:
- Your financial institution or payroll provider must be one of our participating institutions.
- You must have an online account with your financial institution or payroll provider.
- If importing W-2 information, you must know your employer's identification number (EIN), which is printed in box B of your W-2.
- More info about importing W-2, 1098, and 1099 forms.
Depending on the availability of these documents from your financial institution and employer, this feature will be accessible in TurboTax on January 1, 2013.