How to Get the Idaho Grocery Credit
Article ID: GEN12599
Even if you don’t need to file a federal or Idaho state tax return, you can still use TurboTax to file for the Idaho Grocery Credit. Here’s what to do:
- After you've completed your Federal return, select State Taxes tab > Idaho.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the Show Topic List button.
- Scroll down the Topic List until you find State Taxes > Idaho > Taxes and Credits > Grocery Credit.
- Click on Grocery Credit then fill in your answers to the interview questions.
- Starting with the About Your Grocery Credit screen, answer the questions until you reach the Ready to Review Your State Return screen.
- Go to the Print & File tab > Print/Save for Your Records.
- Click the Print Returns button (do not e-file this form).
- Now mail the Idaho state forms that print to the Idaho State Tax Commission.
For more information, visit the Idaho State Tax Commission site.