Open Forms in Your Return
To open a form in your return using forms method in TurboTax software, follow the steps below.
- From the Forms menu, select Show My Return.
- On the Open Form window, choose a federal (or state) form, and then select Open.
- On the Forms menu, select Open a Form.
- Select Show My Forms tab.
- Select the federal (or state) form, and then select Open.
Note: In the Open Form window, supporting forms and worksheets are listed under their main forms. An exception is the Federal Information Worksheet listed under Form 1040 (for a personal tax return) or under the main form (for a business tax return).