How do I make estimated tax payments?
Article ID: IAS10169
You can pay your estimated taxes in any of several ways:
- Credit and apply an overpayment on prior year return to the current year estimated tax.
- Mail in your check or money order payment with one of the quarterly 1040-ES payment voucher forms.
- Use the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System www.eftps.gov/.
- E-file your return and pay by electronic funds withdrawal.
- Pay by credit or debit card using a pay-by-phone system or the internet.