Resolved:Hidden Bank Product Wks - Physaddr has too many characters Error
Error message "Hidden Bank Product Wks - Physaddr has too many characters" was generated for some users on TurboTax Online.
This error was generated when an address was entered as a P.O. Box Number instead of a physical address.
Please follow these steps to resolve this error message:
- Log in to Turbo Tax
- On the left hand side of “ Welcome Back” screen
- Select “File”
- Click continue on " We're ready to file your taxes" screen
- On the “ Just one more step and we'll file your returns" screen
- Click on the 2nd row " You've chosen to deduct your turbo tax fees using your federal refund" " select the “ make changes" option
- The next screen, “Review your order” , select " Deduct your fees from your federal refund" radio button and click " Pay Now" blue button
- Click continue on the next screen
- Click I agree on the “Read and accept this Refund Processing Agreement" screen
- The next screen is " Thanks! Now confirm your personal information"
- ENTER YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS, The max length allowed is only 21 ( 21 characters).
- Click “Continue”
- On the” Consent Disclosure” screen click “ I Agree “
- Click “Continue” on the payment confirmation screen
- You are back to " Just one more step and we'll file your returns" screen
- Select the 3rd row " Prepare to send"
- Follow the on screen instruction to transmit your return.