ErrorCode 17638845067 When Saving Tax Return in TurboTax 2010
Article ID: SLN45508
ErrorCode 17638845067 is displayed when attempting to save a tax return in TurboTax 2010.
Here are some troubleshooting steps to help you resolve this issue.
- Temporarily turn off your firewall and virus-detection software. After you save your tax return, remember to re-enable this software.
- Confirm that you have Administrator Rights. You may need to log on as an administrator and then run TurboTax. (Windows 7 and Vista).
- Clean up and defragment your hard drive. (Windows)
- If the above steps do not work, use the Selective Startup feature of System Configuration.
- Note: Selective Startup Mode is not the same as Safe Mode.
- If you finish your return in Selective Startup Mode, remember to return to Normal Windows Mode before you efile.