What is SnapTax?
SnapTax is a TurboTax application that you can use to prepare and file a 1040EZ tax return using an iPhone or Android smartphone. SnapTax is available for 1040EZ filers in any state.
Note: SnapTax can be used on an iPad, but the W-2 photo feature won't work.
How do I download SnapTax?
- On your smartphone, use a QR code scanner to scan one of the codes below. - or -
- On your smartphone, manually search for "TurboTax SnapTax" in the iTunes App Store or Android Market. - or -
- For Android users only: On the Web, enter your phone email address in a form on AndroidZoom.com to receive a download link.
- Install then open a QR code scanner on your smartphone.
- Position your phone camera over the applicable QR code shown below.
- Follow your phone's on-screen help to complete SnapTax installation.
iPhone Users - Scan this QR code to go to the App Store page on your phone.
Android Users - Scan this QR code to open the Android Market app on your phone.
Credits and Refunds
- You purchased SnapTax - and -
- You e-filed your return with SnapTax - and -
- Your SnapTax return was rejected by the IRS - and -
- You corrected the rejection by transferring your return from SnapTax to TurboTax Online.
- As a policy, Apple states that all sales are final through the iTunes store.
- There are some special circumstances under which Apple will grant a refund.
- Android customers have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased through Android Market for a full refund.